Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS

My friend Emily came over tonight to let me take some pictures of her three boys. When she was pregnant with Eli, I had shirts made for all three boys that said, "Biggest Bro, Big Bro, and Little Bro." We were trying to get some pictures of them with their shirts on but I don't think we got a single one where you can actually read them. Oh Well! When you are taking pictures of 3 little boys, you just have to take what you can get! Emily, your boys are precious and thanks for letting me take their pictures!




This one cracks me up....the older brothers both look like they are saying, "SERIOUSLY?!?! Make him STOP crying!"






And last but not least....a "Buddy Picture" as the boys called it. Easton and Ethan insisted on taking a picture together. Pretty cute!



















No comments:

Post a Comment