Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Akins Family {Sneak Peek}


I was SO excited when Margi contacted me about taking pictures for them.  We met in downtown Tulsa on Saturday and we could not have had a more perfect setting.  It was one of those sessions where everything was just working...the weather, the setting, the people!  I was so excited to get home and start editing this session and I have to say that I am absolutely in love with their pictures.  My friend Holly, who taught the photography class that I took (check her out at Jenks Community Education), always had some of her favorite pictures from settings blown up all around her house.  Now that I am taking pictures, I totally get that because I find myself wanting to blow up pictures of OTHER people sometimes because I just love the picture so much!  Margi and Adam, hope we found some framers for your new house...if you don't blow some of these up, I think I will have to!  Can't wait until we are neighbors (almost)! :)  Thanks again for letting me take your pictures.













































2 comments: