Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Embry Family {Sneak Peek}



My daughter and this beautiful little girl went to preschool together last year and now they are in dance together.  I was so excited when her mommy asked me to take some family pics for them.  Little Miss Ella was not too excited about having her pictures taken but we still were able to get some good ones, I think!  Melissa, thank you so much for asking me to take your pictures.  Hope you like them....

Probably my favorite picture of the day.  Yes, I know her head is missing.  Yes it was on purpose.  YES it is a freaking cute picture so you are just going to have to get over it!



Love this one.  It definitely captures Ella.  Her mom kept telling her to take her finger out of her mouth but I caught her doing it and snapped a quick shot.  I think it is so cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment