Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Hart Family {Sneak Peek}

Meet my amazing and beautiful big sister....Alyssa. You know....no matter how old I get, I will still always be the little sister who looks up to her beautiful and talented big sisters and wants to be just like them. My sister is as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the out....and as you can see from these pictures, that is pretty stinkin' gorgeous! :) She brought her husband and three kiddos to Edmond this evening for a photo shoot. It was SO much fun and we got some amazing shots! Alyssa and Kris, I hope you like them! Can't wait to see which ones you pick out to put in your beautiful new home. Love you guys.

















5 comments:

  1. Okay, these are my favorites. What a beautiful family! Alyssa is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. downtown jenks does look awesome! great pics and super cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I new the "material" you would be working with....but they turned out AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love seeing what Jenks can look like through a camera lens. You've got the "eye" that Holly talks about!

    ReplyDelete