Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We are a dog family.....

So here is our exciting news.....I am going to pick up our new puppy tonight! His name is NASH. he is 6 months old and he is SO perfect! I know what you are thinking....THAT WAS FAST! We just lost Jake on Sunday night. YES, it is fast. NO, no dog will EVER replace Jake in our hearts. And NO, we weren't planning to get a new dog that fast, but it happened. I believe that all things happen for a reason. And when you get a phone call that a vet has a beautiful 6 month-old boxer that they are looking for a home for and although there were numerous people who wanted him, the vet chooses YOU and says you can take him home....it is for a reason! We are a dog family. We always will be. Our family doesn't feel complete unless there is a dog in it. So although it's only been two days, we are going to pick up NASH tonight to bring him home. Because we feel that with us is his home and I can't stand the thought of him being kenneled up at the vet for one more night! So look for pictures of NASH....I am sure I will have them posted by tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment