Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alford Family {Sneak Peek}


I headed out to Woodward park this evening with the Alford family to get some family pictures. The weather was gorgeous and despite a few mishaps (i.e. losing/getting my camera bag stolen AND losing a diamond earring while at the park) we were able to get some great pictures. As you can see, they are a gorgeous family and they made my job pretty easy! Lori, thanks for asking me to take your pictures. I hope we got what you were looking for. And thanks for wading through millions of leaves with me to look for my lost items....sorry for all the craziness! :)
















1 comment:

  1. Carissa, I am in LOVE with these pictures (aside from my puffy, allergy eyes!) You, as usual, out did yourself! You rose above the camera bag incident and shined like a true professional! Can't wait to see what you can do for our family this spring! :)

    ReplyDelete