Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Gabe {Sneak Peek}


I had the most amazing time taking pictures of this little guy today.  Sorry A that I started crying in the middle of the session.  I am sure you thought I was a total freak!!  OK, well maybe I am sometimes.  I admit it.  Your little guy is just so amazingly beautiful...what a gift from God!  And I feel so totally blessed to be able to do something that I love so much...capturing the gift that God has given you using photography.  Guess I was just overcome by that in the moment!   Anyways...he seriously is one of the most beautiful newborns I have ever seen.  Oh...and yes, I can totally see the red in his hair in these pictures!  J and A, thank you so much for letting me take pictures of your precious little baby boy.  Hope you like them.

P.S. - The "baby cocoon" you see below and in some of the other pictures was made by my amazing cousin.  I found them on etsy but the cheapest one was $50 which I thought was high!  Anyways, my cousin is making them now for much cheaper than that so if you would like her to make you one, email me and I will give you her contact info.  They are so amazing!  I actually think they are awesome to use even when you aren't taking pictures.  As you can tell, babies love them because they are so cozy!



















































When big brother is as handsome as this little guy, he has to get some camera time as well! Oh and just one more picture....here is Gabe in his mommy's tummy a few months ago.  Now he is finally here.  What a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy Aunt Molly is getting a little teary eyed as well. I love him so much!! YOUR GREAT, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I can see why you got teary eyed. It's a reminder that our little ones aren't so little anymore!

    ReplyDelete