Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Rew's Couple Session {Sneak Peek}


This is what happens when your friend is attempting to start a photography business.....you are forced to go pose for photo sessions to try out new locations and also help get material for my new website. Yes, I am hoping to officially launch my new website in the next few weeks and I was needing to get some more "couple pictures" for my portfolio. Plus, I wanted to try out a new setting that I have been scoping out.  What do you guys think???  Thanks Daniel and Lauren for being good sports and helping me out. You guys are the best!  Lauren....are you ready to pose for some senior pictures next?!?! (HA!)

P.S. - If you know anyone who needs engagement pictures or just cute couple pictures, send them my way!  This session was so much fun and I would love to do some more couples!






























6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Fantastic background! you obviously can't go wrong with such a good looking couple=) Maybe they would even have a pretend wedding for you to shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Fabulous! Artistic! Love them! So happy you are going to capture our wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love that last shot! These are all beautiful. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the expressions on her face. I can totally see J in her! It looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh are those people models?!.....j/k of course

    ReplyDelete